ENTER CODE: THANKFUL
A concentrated blend of Vitamins, Chelated Minerals and Electrolytes essential for the immune system to function effectively during times of metabolic stress. Provides Direct Fed Microbials. Call 1-866-GO-NUTRA for consultation on various circumstances to receive best recommendations on feeding protocol.
A Copper Free version is available for sheep.
Vitamix-O is available for Organic operations. Call for more information on Organic Approval.
Common Vitamix Feed Regimens
Vitamix supplies nutrients that the body relies on in abundance during times of stress. These are our best recommendations to supply the nutrients necessary for the body to launch its own immune response without the use of harmful drugs.
General Recommendation for the first 4 weeks (at least)
- 1 level teaspoon (4g) of Vitamix 2x daily in milk or milk replacer
*Double the feed rate if high mortality is historically an issue.
Runny Nose, Cough, Respiratory Infection, or other general signs of illness
- 1 level teaspoon (4g) of Vitamix 4x daily in milk or milk replacer divided throughout the day
Scours, Pneumonia or other serious contagious infections
- 1 level teaspoon (4g) of Vitamix 6-8 times daily by feeding tube, given every 1.5-2.5 hours
*For weanlings, give 1 teaspoon Formula 7 (4g) 2x daily until breeding age to support continual development, when we suggest switching to Formula M
Support Recovery from the Stress of Calving – Sets Up A More Successful Lactation Period
- 1 scoop (2 oz) of Vitamix 2x daily for several days leading up to parturition, generally continue for 7-10 days after. Once Somatic Cell Count stabilizes, continue with only Formula M. If SCC Jumps higher than 300,000, give 1 scoop (2 oz) of Vitamix 4x daily divided evenly throughout the day for 7-10 days. Discontinue once SCC returns to desirable level.
OFF FEED/SICK COWS
Runny Nose, Cough, Respiratory Infections
- 1 Scoop (2 oz) of Vitamix 3-4x daily top dressed on feed for usually 7 days +/-
Completely Off Feed
- 1 Scoop (2 oz) of Vitamix 4-6x daily by drenching or capsules if necessary. The cow should be up and back on feed within hours. Continue 1 scoop of Vitamix 2-3x daily for 2-3 days after recovery.
Staph Aureus and other Staph Strains
- 1 Scoop (2 oz) of Vitamix 8-12x daily for cows positive with various Staph strains. May take 4+ weeks
*There is no milk hold with Vitamix, as it is antibiotic and drug free. Continue to sell the milk while giving Vitamix to sick cows and optimize your profit.
WE DO NOT ADVISE ANTIBIOTIC USE, HOWEVER, IF YOU MUST GIVE AN ANTIBIOTIC IN A BIND
*Give 1 scoop of Vitamix 2-3 x daily for 7-10 days following any heavy course of antibiotic or chemical wormer treatment, to immediately restore white blood cell production and intestinal flora as the natural immune response will be suppressed after heavy drug use, leaving the animal vulnerable to reinfection.
For 1000lb animals: Feed 1 scoop, (two ounce measure) per 1000 to 1200 lbs. body weight, up to 6 times daily at least 1 hour apart. Call for instructions to administer by top dressing or in TMR mix.
For 100lb animals (calves): Feed 1 level TEASPOON twice daily(in milk for all newborns (weighing an average of 100 lbs.)). Measure according to body weight. If needed, give up to 4 additional doses per day between feedings at least 1 hour apart if extra support is needed. Call for additional instructions. If they are on any kind of medication, call BEFORE starting them on Vitamix. (Stop all medications before starting Vitamix.)
|25oz Jar||2oz per Serving||Approx ~12.5 Servings|
|25oz Jar||1 tsp per Serving||Approx ~125 Servings|
|1-Gallon Jar||2oz per Serving||Approx ~45 Servings|
|1-Gallon Jar||1 tsp per Serving||Approx ~550 Servings|
|5-Gallon Bucket||2oz per Serving||Approx ~250 Servings|
|5-Gallon Bucket||1 tsp per Serving||Approx ~3000 Servings|
Active Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Yeast, d-Calium Pantothenate, Choline Chloride, Niacin, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Zinc proteinate, Potassium Amino Acid Complex, Copper proteinate, Calcium proteinate, Vitamin A, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Amaferm, Inositol, Magnesium proteinate, Biotin, Iron proteinate, Vitamin E, Selenium, Pyridoxine HCL (B6), Riboflavin (B2), Manganese proteinate, Folic Acid, B12
Great product and great service.
Always such quick delivery. Love this product.
Thanks for the quick service, I'm putting the new order of Vitamix to work
Very nice and informative lady that answered the phone and took my order.